NE-YO We Love Disney Album Giveaway!
Clip Interactive NE-YO We Love Disney Album Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”)
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Claim a Prize.
Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) November 2, 2015, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET November 6, 2015 (“Promotional Period”). All Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 pm ET on November 6, 2015 as determined by Sponsor’s computer or United States Postal Service post mark.
Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), eighteen (18) years of age or older and who have downloaded the NE-YO Connect mobile app onto their phone and created a valid account. Employees of Clip Interactive, their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, prize suppliers, and advertising and promotion agencies including Tandem Partners (collectively “Releasees”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses regardless where they live) and individuals living in the same households of the above, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
Each entrant by participating in the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
To enter, open your NE-YO Connect app and go to the “Look” Feed within the app.
Pull the content item associated with the contest onto your saved list. Then press the "TAP TO ENTER” button. All Entries must be submitted by the end date and time listed above. There is no limit to entries per person/NE-YO Connect user account during the Promotion Period.
Prize/Drawing: One (1) of ten (10) “We Love Disney” Albums signed by NE-YO. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100.00/ea.
The one (1) We Love Disney” Album signed by NE-YO is the only prize. No cash equivalents, transfers or substitution of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for the payment of all taxes on the prize. Random drawing will be conducted on or about November 9, 2015 under the direction of Clip Interactive, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Notification: Winner will be notified by one or all of the following:
· In Person
· US mail
· Overnight courier
Winner will be required to make a statement of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release within 3 days following the date of issuance of notification. Winners may also be required to furnish his/her social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
Failure to timely return any documents requested, return of prize notification as undeliverable, or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in such potential winner being disqualified.
Clip Interactive shall have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate winner will be selected. If the prize is won by a person who is 18 years of age or older, but not of the legal age of majority in their state of residence (“minor”), then the required documents listed herein must be confirmed and signed by winner’s parent or legal guardian, and the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be required to fulfill all requirements imposed on the winner set forth herein.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, or, if minors, their parent or legal guardian, agree to the use by Sponsor and its designees of their names, statements and photographs/likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar promotions, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet) without additional compensation except where prohibited by law. Upon request, winner agrees to consent to such in writing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in these Official Rules. Decisions of the judges will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor at the address below, not Facebook.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Use of any automated entry software is prohibited.
2. Electronically reproduced, mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries are void.
3. By participating, participants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements.
4. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Facebook account for the potentially winning entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria.
5. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the Facebook account for the potentially winning entry.
7. Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, (collectively “Releasees”) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human or printing error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online enrollment form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries.
8. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
9. No facsimiles of entries will be accepted.
10.If, in the Administrator’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to void any entries at issue and/or to suspend, modify or cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, at any time without notice and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination date.
11.Caution: Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants, or, if minors, their parents or legal guardians, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Releasees and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its principles of conflicts of law that would result in the application of the laws of a State other than Colorado. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Colorado. Releasees are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes related materials; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries or; for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, or process any transaction thereon. If in the Sponsor’s opinion, for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entry) who tampers with the entry process and/or who is acting in violation of these Official Rules, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and at Sponsor’s discretion conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible non suspect transactions and entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrants, or if a minor, their parents or legal guardians agree that:
1. under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses;
2. all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and
3. any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at their discretion.
Information collected from participants is used by Clip Interactive for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify winners, as well as the other Sweepstakes entrants regarding the status of the sweepstakes. NE-YO Connect users will, from time to time receive email messages regarding NE-YO Connect updates, newsletters and promotions.
Information from participants is also passed to the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will gain access to the information only after executing a release form whereupon they agree to use the information for the purposes of directly marketing to consumers only and not to sell or share the information with third parties unless entrant has opted-in to receive additional information and promotional material from third parties.
Who Won: To request the list of winners, send an e-mail with subject line: “NE-YO We Love Disney Album Giveaway” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period. The list will be sent when the drawing has been conducted and the winner verified.
Clip Interactive, LLC
P.O. Box 18376
BOULDER CO 80308
Clip Interactive, LLC
P.O. Box 18376
BOULDER CO 80308
Clip Interactive is a registered trademark of Clip Interactive, LLC. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Clip Interactive, LLC and not to Bose Corporation, Apple, Inc. or any other organizations. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the promotion. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this promotion to Clip Interactive, LLC.
OPT-OUT: Additionally, if you do not want to receive future Sweepstakes offers by mail from Clip Interactive, please write to us at: P.O. Box 18376, Boulder, CO 80308. Please state that you do not want to receive future Sweepstakes offers (which does not exclude you from any Clip offer or promotion) & include your name, address & telephone number. This information will not be used for further marketing purposes.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All entries must be received by or post marked November 6,2015. Sweepstakes ends November 6, 2015. This promotion is not affiliated with Apple Inc. See Official Rules above for complete prize restrictions. Sponsored by Clip Interactive, LLC.